Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Inspired

This post was influenced by a post a friend of mine made a few days ago.
 
Her post reminded me of all the good things I have in my life.
 
I think that this post is definitely long overdue. The past few days I've done nothing but complain, and today I've decide to change that.
 
Today I'm thankful for Melissa, because she helped me realize there are good things in our lives if you seek for them. I'm thankful for Kelsey, because she taught me how to be a real friend. Im thankful for the summer I spent with Kaleina, because she kept me strong when I could have easily been weak. I'm thankful for Bubba, because he taught me how to work hard. I'm thankful for my dad, because he taught me how to laugh. I'm thankful for Justin, becuase he taught me what not to look for in a guy. I'm thankful for Celestte, because she taught me how to say sorry and mean it. I'm thankful for Bishop Bigler, because he taught me how to forgive myself. I'm thankful for the opportunity to live away from home, because it makes me love and appreciate it so much more. I'm thankful for my mom, because she has taught me how to make a house a home. I'm thankful for movies with happy endings, because they give me hope for the future. I'm thankful for all the fake friends, because they showed me who my real ones are. I'm thankful for bad days, because they make the good ones even better. I'm thankful for temple marriage, because it makes hard decisions worth it. I'm thankful for the Church of Jesus Chirst, because it has given me more than I could ever ask for. I'm thankful for Bruno in "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas," because he taught me to be less judgmental. He also taught me to have courage. I'm thankful for Nana, because she has taught me how to support the ones you love. I'm thankful for how mean Coach Gorton was to me, becuase I learned just how strong I could be. I'm thankful for the clothes that fit a little snug, because it means I am getting enough to eat. I'm thankful for the girl behind me at churh who sings off key, because it means I can hear. I'm thankful for the alarm that goes off in the early morning, becuase it means that I have.....
yet another day to live.
 
I'm thankful for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment