Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Things.

- God is good. Always.
- I'm struggling with the decision of where to travel. I'm up for suggestions
- Books, books are good. Especially the one I just read (My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions.) It's real life, I think that's why I enjoyed it so much. Thanks grandma Carol.
- Family is best.
- I would LOVE some rain. K, thanks.
- I miss my brother. He's here, but he's not here. And I don't care that that makes no sense.
- Wedding videos on pinterest make me so hopeful for my future.
- It feels good to let go of someone that let go of you so long ago. so so good.
- I'm gonna be a better friend this week. (Melissa, see you Sunday)
- I'm teaching my dog Molly to shake (hands)....update soon.
- The Pursuit of Happyness, watch it.
- You Are More- Tenth Avenue North, listen to it.



"The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are, but the direction in where we are going."

No comments:

Post a Comment