Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lunch.

Since Friday night I have had to remind myself that it is just a meal. That's all Mallorie, just a meal.

Friday night an old friend managed to squeeze himself back into my life. Just like that. Since October 6, 2011 I planned on never seeing this person again. Okay....that's a lie. But I promised myself that I wouldn't go out of my way to cross his path.

Needless to say, our paths have crossed. And he just happens to be a little nicer, a little more handsome and a little more intent on seeing me than he was two years ago. Anyway, he says he wants to meet up for lunch to catch up. So I agreed, cause honestly I missed him a lot, and he was a good friend, and how can you say no to such a perfect smile?

Adam Cleveland, don't you go breakin' my heart now.

No comments:

Post a Comment