Sunday, January 5, 2014

Two Thousand and Fourteen

2014, I like the sound of that.
2013 was a rough year. But it had some good points as well.

For instance:
-Running with Dad (greg)
-Spending time with Nana.
-Sleeping in with Molly.
-GOOD MOVIES
-Lots of time to sit and think (good and bad)
-Visit from Jayleney :)
-DISNEYLAND
-First Job
-$$$$$$$$$$$$$
-Good  GREAT friends.
-Mom's road trip to Idaho to get me
-Going back to Rexburg.
-Rooming with two of the best people I've ever known. 
-family game nights
-lots and lots of laughs
-San Francisco x2
-LA
-NO MORE ACNE
-Utah at Thanksgiving
-Snow, lots of snow
-Montana x2
-new friends!
-good music
-flights home
-the beautiful Holiday season spent with family


Looking back, I have a lot to be thankful for. 

I'm more than ready to move on from this past year. Like I said, it was a tough one. 

"She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was the hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time."- The Perks of Being a Wallflower 

Dear 2014,
I hope you can help pull me out of this rut I've been in. I promise I'm working on it, I just need a little help. K, thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment