Thursday, March 6, 2014

Alexis Victoria Morris


Goodbyes are hard. And I'm definitely not good with them. 

So here's a letter to Lexi. A letter that will go unread.

Dear Alexis,
First off I just want you to know that I was so thankful to have gotten to know you. I remember when you first came to our ward. You had this glow about you. I think we were all drawn to you from the start. And then as we grew up I got to know you better. And I loved watching you grow up. I loved hanging out with you and Ali. You both have this great spirit about you. I loved seeing you up at camp. And I enjoyed the opportunity I had to be your "5th year." You were such a beautiful girl, and you were always there to cheer people up. We were never super close, but I knew I had a friend in you. I know I will never comprehend the internal struggle you fought, but I hope that you will find great happiness in the presence of your Heavenly Father. We will miss you. And most of all, we love you. Always.

I'll see you again someday,
Mallorie Hakanson






No comments:

Post a Comment