Thursday, March 20, 2014

Simplicity

Let's make this simple; simple things make me happy.
for instance:

reconnecting with old friends, the sunrise every morning on my way to work, finishing a great book, getting close to people I never expected to, song lyrics that bring me hope, gift cards from co-workers saying thanks, the end of long days, having Saturdays off (better yet having Sundays off), handshakes, thankful customers, a clean room, warm laundry, perfect smelling shampoo, molly greeting me when I get home, when my favorite characters in a television show finally get together after I've been rooting for them for five whole seasons. 

Yeah, that makes me happy. :)

k, bye.

"Happiness comes in many forms-in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else’s dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It’s okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be…" -Lucas Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment