Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Good days, good friends & goodbyes

Friday was my last day of work at Elaine's. It was bittersweet. This time around it's different. Over summer I didn't have much time to make friends at work. I got hired late in the summer, it was crazy busy, and I wasn't there for long. But over the past few months, I made a lot of friends, and a few really great ones. It's hard leaving a job you enjoy, and it's even harder leaving the people that made it enjoyable. 

Sunday was a good day. Church is always good. And seeing as it's been a few weeks since I've been able to go, it's nice seeing people. I said goodbye to my best good friend Melissa. I'll miss her. But I'm happy she has the chance to stay home, especially now that she has Ryan. I also got to go to dinner with some friends, and it was good just hanging out.
 

Monday was perfect. I went to Six Flags...again. Once again, the lines were perfect. And it was good hanging out with Brenda, Dane, and Lauren one last time before I leave. They may not know it, but they are all pretty great. And I love em. They made these last few weeks pretty dang good. I'll miss them a lot when I'm gone. 


I've never been good at goodbyes. So I guess this is more of a lot of see you later alligators. Till next time, I'll miss you Fresno. 

P.S. I didn't want the night to end either. 

K, bye. 

"This town will always be too small for all the dreams held inside my head. I'm sorry, but I cannot stay."



No comments:

Post a Comment