Thursday, April 24, 2014

T-Rex

I'm back! Rexburg, I h a v e m i s s e d y o u. 

I'm happy to be back. I wanna be here, and I need to be here. So it's good. 

Saturday I flew into SLC, and Chris picked me up and drove me here to Rexburg. We got to catch up on everything for that four hour drive to Rexburg. It almost seems like we never left! When we got to Rexburg, JayLene greeted us. IT'S SO GOOD TO BE BACK! Since it was a beautiful day, we went to the park and threw a football around. And then headed to Idaho Falls to shop. Like old times. 

Easter was really good. Church was great. We had a nice dinner and then went on a walk around campus. Kind of like the calm before the storm. 

Classes started Monday. It's different this semester. I have classes that are actually for my major rather than foundations. I feel like an adult now. Which is probably good, because I am one. 

We celebrated making it through our first day of school by playing ultimate frisbee that night. :) love my friends. Then we went back to Chris' to watch the office. So good. 

Logan you are p e r f e c t by the way 

A huge thank you to my best friends Jaylene and Chris for keeping me busy through that first rough weekend. You da best. 



"It so doesn't matter who likes us....WE LIKE US." -zen to zany

No comments:

Post a Comment