Monday, October 22, 2012

Montana



I am more than pleased to say that I got out of Rexburg this weekend. FINALLY. I mean no offense to this beautiful town, it's just kinda small with not much to do. And boy did I need it. Not more than an hour before our departure I failed an Anatomy and Physiology exam. Happy weekend to me.. but once we got in the car, I felt free of college for the first time in about a month. The car ride was pretty awesome. We (Jaylene, Melissa, Chelsea and I) blasted the music and pretty much sang our way to Montana. We took one of those epic pictures in front of the state sign on the side of the freeway. You know, the ones you see and wonder why the people got out of their car for that? Yeah, we did that. I can now cross that off my bucket list thank you very much.


First experience in Montana..the natural Hot Springs of course. And with that came the "normal" as Jaylene would say, old men hitting on you. She tried to tell us that they were just being friendly but Melissa and I being from California and all, had a real bad feeling about it. But I'm alive and writing so that obviously means we made it out okay. The Hot Springs were actually pretty neat. I was going to say they were pretty "cool" but that would make them sound like they weren't hot, which they definitely were. 104 degrees to be exact. No biggie.



Second experience of Montana..HORSEBACK RIDING. I've dreamed about going horseback riding since I was a little girl and thanks to Jaylene, i fulfilled that dream. FINALLY. And where better than in Montana, right? I cannot even express how excited I was to do this. I wanted to cry of excitement the whole time. Melissa being the lovely friend that she is, decided it would be a good idea to take a "show me your excited face" picture...

 
However...It was quite windy, so this is what it came out to be. I look real excited huh? Well I was. And here are some of the beautiful pictures we got. Props to Melissa Michiale Hansen.
 
 
 
 
Overall, it was an amzing time in Montana. And even coming back to Rexburg was nice. I love the people here. My roommates that welcomed me home, Jacob waiting to sit by me in church today, it was just one of those weekends that made life just that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment