Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Let's try this again..

Can I just say its crazy how things work out. Completely crazy, but so right. And I know that it's not just because I'm lucky, but rather blessed by my Father in Heaven. I'm so thankful for him. I need to work on showing that more. 

So back in April, I came home from Idaho. I just felt that was what was right at the time. And I think it was. But....I'm going back in September. HALLELUJAH. Honestly it has worked out so perfectly. I got the deferment filled out and signed in enough time to get an apartment, and register for classes that will count towards my major. So thankful.

The day after I found out I would be going back to Idaho in September, I got a job. A legit job. And everything worked out perfectly. That's destiny. I know it is. 

So so blessed.
And tremendously grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment