Sunday, February 16, 2014

For the days I need reminding

Just a few reminders to myself. I figure that maybe if I write/type...whatever...them out that they will be easier to remember.

-life has lots of ups and downs, it's meant to be that way.
-you're lucky to have two jobs, let alone one. stop complaining about having to go to work.
-it feels good to get a compliment. stop making people feel bad when they say something nice about you,
-IT'S NOT WORTH IT. ever.
-people have your back Mal. you got this.
-it's okay to have a bad day(s). just make sure you're doing everything you can to make for good ones.
-you are a daughter of God. no one can ever take that from you. no one.
-you have good things going for you. don't jeopardize that.
-stay busy, you'll be better off.
-stop feeling sorry for yourself. you have a wonderful, live and love it.
-laugh it out, you're always happier when you are laughing.



"Let me see redemption win, let me know the struggle ends. That you can mend a heart that's frail and torn. I wanna know a song can rise from the ashes of a broken life, and all that's dead inside can be reborn. Cause I'm worn."-Tenth Avenue North

1 comment: