Friday, February 21, 2014

A letter to Lanth

Dear Lanthan,

Today marks the tenth day since I saw you last. I miss you a lot more than usual. It's weird being home with you not here. Mckennah has been taking up a lot of your time lately, and deep down I understand. But I'm not gonna lie, she's not my favorite person right now. I hope you know that I love being your sister. I'm glad we figured out how to get along, cause you're my best friend. Forever. I miss you like crazy. Sometimes I think about how great summers were before McKennah. I loved staying up late and watching dumb shows with you every night. Those will always be some of my favorite memories. But I'm also happy that you found her. She makes you happy, so that makes me happy. I love you dude. And like I said, I MISS YOU.

Love always,
Mal




No comments:

Post a Comment