Thursday, February 20, 2014

Chances

Since I got home from school in January I've been helping out at the dentist office that my mom works at. I was originally hired to do sterilization, which is a fancy way of saying..."we need you to clean the instruments and mop up puke when necessary." Luckily, yesterday was the first time I have ever been needed for the latter. But guess what? I did it, I cleaned up someone's throw up. And it wasn't even someone I love. Just some random girl. And I have lived to tell of the experience. Looks like my future kids won't have too bad of a mom after all.

Anyway, I like working. I feel useful, and that's a good feeling.



p.s. to the boy that has feelings for me at this moment in time...thanks for making me feel wanted. i think i like you too.

"afraid to love beyond what i can lose when it comes to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment