Monday, February 17, 2014

Thoughts on thoughts

I don't know how to feel about this. I've never had someone so into me in my entire life. It's kinda freaking me out. It's also kinda endearing.

I got mad at Greg today for telling me to do something just as I was about to do it. Sorry dad, I love you.

Jillian Michaels, you're DVD kicked my bottom. I may need help getting out of bed in the morning.

MOLLY SHAKES HANDS FOLKS.

I've always wanted a sister. She'd be good to talk to at a time like this.

If you call me mal I like you. Mally...not so much.

I like to put quotes at the end of my posts. Deal with it.

K, bye

P.s. MELISSA THIS IS TWO DAYS IN A ROW.


"You have suffered enough at war with yourself, it's time that you've won."

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING AND I LOVE YOU FOR QUOTING ONCE AND I'M GONNA CALL YOU MALLY FOREVER NOW. k bye

    ReplyDelete